Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

New Tutorial & Tag by CT: Laura (Lee's Creationz) ♰Moment♰


♰Moment♰

Laura with Lee's Creationz created this gorgeous Tutorial HERE created
from my PTU Kit: Only For A Moment . Thank you so much Laura, so Magical♥

This is another fabulous CT Inspirational Kit(s)/Collection!
This one I created for a sweet friend and
Creative Team Member Heather Schleig with
Heather's PSP Hang Out: Only For A Moment


Please visit Laura's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


Preview of PTU Kit: Only For A Moment



Would you like more?

PTU Coordinating Clusters: Only For A Moment Clusters
FTU Sampler Mini: HERE
or included with the PTU Kit, for ease of access!
Purchase: PTU COLLECTION HERE
http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails